Benefits of Body to Body Massage Chandigarh
Body to Body Massage Chandigarh Benefits
There are numerous benefits of taking body to body massage Chandigarh, It is usually known as body Massage therapy, very trending in nowadays. People love to spend time at spa center or a beauty clinic to have this full body massage. People prefer to have full body massage since they believe that full body massage can relieve stress and cure muscle pain. These can range from heavy work, to poor posture, to stress all of these things can cause harm to your body. Like exercise, a massage does more for you if you engage in it regularly. Even a monthly treatment can help you maintain your body’s general health Massages can help you lead a happier and healthier life.
Here are the list of body to body massage Chandigarh benefits :
• Body to body massage Chandigarh can rapidly reduce any muscular pain due to many causes. Full body massage work by stopping the pain spasm-pain” cycle, this is a cycle when an injury causes a muscle spasm.
• Body to body massage Chandigarh can increases blood flow. Its remove the excess lymph and toxins and reducing swelling and pain, and it also facilitated necessary oxygen and nutrients by increased blood circulation.
• Body to body massage can improve your posture .
• Body to body massage also improves your immune system.
• Body massage can help to relieve these trigger substance and this will lead to headache pain reduction.
The slight friction of your Body to body massage Chandigarh therapist’s hands along with the massage lotion and oil causes gentle exfoliation, allowing fresh skin cells to emerge.
Nervous system relaxation
As you relax with body to body massage Chandigarh your nervous system enters a “rest and digest” mode. If you have areas of pain and tension in your body, it’s possible that they are the result of pressure on nerves caused by tight muscles, and massage may relieve it.
A relaxed nervous system means that hormone production will balance out. Production of stress hormones such as corticosteroids (LDL) decreases, as “feel good” hormones like endorphins increase. Hormones that regulate sleep/wake cycles, menstrual cycles, immune cells, blood sugar, and even how much food you eat, all react positively to the relaxation that accompanies a full-body massage.
Your muscles are like sponges – when they contract, blood and lymph fluid are squeezed out, and when they relax fresh blood enters bringing fresh nutrition, oxygen, and immune cells. Increased blood supply also accelerates the removal of lactic acid and other products of muscle metabolism that contribute to cramps, muscle fatigue, and DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). Your massage therapist may also incorporate stretching and range of motion movements into the massage, which mobilizes the joints and places beneficial tension on your muscles, ligaments, and tendons.