The body massage in Chandigarh is a manual therapy whose main objective is to relieve tension and achieve a mental state of relaxation and mental well-being. It prioritizes gentle manipulations and passes, as opposed to the sudden movements of the masseur that are more typical of therapeutic or de-contracting massage.
The benefits of body massage Chandigarh go far beyond offering the body and mind a deep state of well-being and relaxation.
One of the best ways to eliminate stress is a good relaxing massage. Imagine being in a good massage centre, lying comfortably on a table with dim light, a very pleasant aroma, and soft music while a masseuse gently works your entire body with pressure, friction, or rhythmically hitting certain parts of the body with intensity and the right direction.
Although massages are usually done with the hands, sometimes the feet or elbows, or instruments such as bamboo, hot stones, or rollers, can be used, depending on the type of massage and the area to which it is directed.
Why body massage in Chandigarh is important?
Body massage in Chandigarh is a manual therapy designed to improve people’s well-being, but its benefits go far beyond generating a deep state of relaxation and well-being.
It has been proved that massages benefit both the skin and the muscles, the digestive system, the nervous and respiratory systems, and the production and normalization of hormones, and it directly influences people’s moods.
The places that usually require massage are the neck, back, and waist areas. Stress and nerves affect the neck and back above all, while the waist is more affected by bad movements or carrying inappropriate weights.
Physiologically, a relaxing massage generates in the body, among other benefits: an increase in temperature, activation of the circulation, stimulation in the nutrition of the tissues, a decrease in oedema, relaxation and improves muscle metabolism.
Benefits of a body massage Chandigarh:
• The massage helps fight anxiety and depression. Relaxing massages help release serotonin, a hormone responsible for maintaining people’s mood.
• It helps to relax the muscles, improve flexibility and release the tension that accumulates in them. It helps us reduce tension headaches and migraines and back contractures.
• Massage reduces blood pressure, promotes venous return, and activates circulation, with which there is a greater supply of oxygen in the body. The better the blood circulates and the better oxygenated it is, the better our skin will look.
• It favours the elimination of toxins by improving the blood flow of lymphatic organs such as the liver and kidneys.
• Massage help create a state of deep tranquillity since it decreases the secretion of cortisol, which is common in stressful situations.
Be careful with massages if you suffer from any of these pathologies if you have undergone back or spine surgery, vascular diseases such as thrombophlebitis, significant rheumatic disease, osteoporosis, bleeding diseases, fractures, open wounds and skin diseases. At Body Massage Chandigarh centre you can find different types of massages that are beneficial for you. Book your appointment today to relax your body and mind.